How To Easily Convert A PDF to Word?
Have you ever come across a PDF document that you needed to convert to a Word document but didn’t know how? Or maybe you were given a PDF file of a resume and needed to edit it but didn’t have the original Word document. Luckily, there are a few easy ways to convert a PDF to Word. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it using two methods: Google Drive and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Method 1: Google Drive
If you have a Gmail account, then you already have access to Google Drive! Google Drive is a cloud storage service that lets you save and share your files online. It’s great for collaborating on projects with others, and it’s also handy for converting PDFs to Word documents. Here’s how to do pdf merge it:
- Go to drive.google.com and log in with your Gmail account.
- Click on this New option present in the top left corner of the menu and finally select the File Upload option.
- Find the PDF file on your computer and click “Open.”
- The file will now be uploaded to your Google Drive account. Now right click on this file and select “Open With.”
- From the dropdown menu, select “Google Docs.”
- The PDF will be converted to a Word document, and you can now edit it as needed! When you’re finished, click “File” > “Download As” > “Microsoft Word (.docx)” to save the edited document to your computer.
- That’s it! You’ve now successfully converted a PDF document to a Word document using Google Drive.
Method 2: Acrobat Reader
This method allows you to view, print, and annotate PDF documents. It also has some handy tools for converting PDFs to other formats—including Microsoft Word! Here’s how to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to convert your PDFs:
- Download this reader.
- Install the program on your computer and launch it.
- Click on “File” > “Open” and find the PDF file you want to convert on your computer.
- Once the file is open in Acrobat Reader, click on “Tools” > “Export PDF.”
- From the dropdown menu, select Microsoft Word as the format you want to export your PDF as then click “Export.”
- Choose where you want to save the new Word document on your computer, then click “Save.”
- That’s it—you’ve now converted your PDF document into a Microsoft Word document using this.
- You can also use online converters that are quite well-known to convert your PDFs to Word documents. Upload the PDF file you want to convert, select Microsoft Word as the output format, and click “Convert.” The converted file will be downloaded to your computer.
Converting a PDF into a Word document doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming—there are plenty of easy ways to do it! In this blog post, we showed you two methods for converting PDFs into Word documents. Give them both a try and see which one works better for you! We hope this blog post was helpful in showing you what you have been looking for for a long time